Induction drying is a process of drying metal or metal surface after any coating process. This involves uniform drying on metal surface. Magnetotherm based induction drying machine is used to heat the metal surface indirectly. Benefits and features of Magnetotherm based Induction drying :
- Uniform drying can be achieved.
- Consistency on drying process.
- Faster methodology for drying.
- Highest safety integrated within system.
- Integrated electronics with system.
- Application suited design which enable maximum throughout.
- Better heat management design which enable machine operation for 24/7.
- Reduction in wastage of Coating and Fusion material.