Induction soldering is a method, where one or more metal is heated and joined together with suitable filler and flux material to ensure proper joining of metal. In the above process filler material should be selected in appropriate way such that melting point of filler material is less than the melting point of joining material.
The filler material melting temperature depends on the composition of alloy within the filler compound. Magnetotherm based induction soldering is the most appropriate way of melting filler material with the below combination tin with lead, tin with zinc, tin with silver.
This method of joining is the most appropriate way which creates the permanent joining of metal surface. Induction soldering is the widely used in Industry where the demand on production is high with respect to the consistency on metal bonding strength.
Benefits of Magnetotherm based Induction soldering Machine :
- Fully Automated or semi automated Induction Brazing.
- Precise heat monitoring and control.
- Selective heating.
- Quality brazing of joints.
- Application suited design with integrated electronics.
- Improved system efficiency.
- Better heat Management design which enable Machine operation for 24/7.
- Faster heating and reduced cycle time.
- Highest safety integrated within system.
- Widest operating ambient temperature ranging from -10°C to +85°C.
- Repetition on soldering quality compared to any other conventional method of heating.