Induction welding is the process of joining 2 metals, in this electrically conductive work piece is heated by means of electromagnetic induction by heating the metal surface to a required temperature. Induction welding in some case it is fully or semi automated process.
The heated metal is joined quickly by pressing the heated metal thereby joining the metal surface, in this metal joining the work piece heat up to the melting temperature and the edges of the workspace is pressed into template to form solid shaped forge weld.
Magnetotherm Induction welding can heat tube over tube of any hollow/solid metal surfaces. Benefits of Magnetotherm based Induction Welding Machine :
- Fully Automated or semi automated Induction Welding.
- Precise heat monitoring and control.
- Selective welding of metal surfaces.
- Quality joints by Induction welding.
- Application suited design with integrated electronics.
- Improved system efficiency.
- Better heat Management design which enable Machine operation for 24/7.
- Highest safety integrated within system.
- Widest operating ambient temperature ranging from -10°C to +85°C.
- Repetition on welding quality compared to any other conventional method of heating.