There are application which demands for controlled heating environment, in such case where vacuum Induction heating is best suited option followed as Industrial Standard. Magnetotherm vacuum heating provides complete integrated solution for the user which enables the physically isolated component and also creating a vacuum atmosphere which ensures better utilization of energy.
In Vacuum heating, where the inert atmosphere inside the chamber ensures minimum contamination of core material which has to be heated. The heat concentration within the metal will be more than any conventional method of heating, thereby eliminating heat 🔥 transfer to the external operating/atmospheric temperature.
This is widely used in new development of metal and its alloy, where it is carefully heated at controlled atmospheric temperature. In this methodology of heating, where the closed loop control of temperature is maintained to achieve specific temperature grade of non-reactive or reactive metal.
Benefits and features of Magnetotherm based Induction Vacuum Heating :
- Application suited design with integrated electronics.
- Better heating efficiency of Metal.
- System integrated control electronics.
- Automated process control by monitoring various system parameters.
- Controlled material handling and minimum contamination of processed metal
- Reduced cycle time for heating metal.
- Safety in-build system as per customer requirement.